Standby is ONLY available on the dates that say SOLD OUT on the following link: https://chicagocruises.eventbrite.com
1. We suggest arriving 45 min before the Event time. NOTE: Please Do NOT just show up on any day thinking there is a cruise going on. We only sail on select days since the boat company has private events.
2. After all the ticketed passengers have been boarded, we check with the boat to see how many spots are available. Then we let the standby customers on board (first come first serve).
3. Important: Tickets will be $30 cash (exact change) per person. If you purchased a voucher, please bring the voucher on your phone so we can mark it as redeemed. The Voucher must NOT be used/redeemed for another date. You MUST show the voucher # on your phone. You will also have to bring $5/pp for the taxes and fees. If you are paying by cash, you must bring exact cash!
4. You MUST bring your valid government ID to verify age.
5. Note: There is NO guarantee that you will be able to board; however, chances are usually pretty good. For example, the past few weeks, we have had about 50 to 75 no-shows and were able to let all the standby guests on board. Hence, while chances are decent, please recognize that we can’t guarantee it. For best chances, please arrive 1 hour before the cruise time with your voucher on your phone.
Here are detailed directions to the boat. Please do NOT call the boat company for any questions since these are private events and the boat company does NOT know any of our event info.