Standby is ONLY available on the dates that say SOLD OUT on the following link: https://chicagocruises.eventbrite.com
1. We suggest arriving by 15 min before the boarding time. You can arrive earlier if you wish. This is the time we tell everyone. Some people arrive earlier. NOTE: Do NOT show just up on any day thinking there is a cruise going on. We only sail on select days since the boat company has private events.
2. After the normal boarding is complete, we check with the boat to see how many spots are available. Then we let the standby customers on board (first come first serve).
3. Important: Tickets will be $30 cash (exact change) per person. If you purchased a voucher, then bring the voucher and have loaded on your phone so we can mark it as redeemed. The Voucher must NOT be used/redeemed for another date already. You MUST bring a printout or show the voucher # on your phone. If you are paying by cash, you must bring exact cash!
4. You MUST bring your ID to verify age.
5. Note: There is NO guarantee that you will be able to board; however, chances are usually pretty good. For example, on our June 15th cruise, we had about 75 no-shows and were able to let all 20 standby guests on board. Hence, while chances are decent, please recognize that we can’t guarantee it.
Here are detailed directions to the boat. Please do NOT call the boat company for any questions since these are private events and the boat company does NOT know any of our event info.