Below are some tips / reminders so you can enjoy your cruise experience to the fullest:
1. Directions to the Boat (walking, driving, parking lots, etc). If you bought tickets for someone, please MAKE SURE to send them the link below.
2. ID – Please make sure to bring your ID. All guests must be 21+ to board on cruises. No underage guests permitted at all. Only cruises with the title “Family Friendly” are all ages.
3. Be Prepared – Please make sure you have a copy of your Eventbrite ticket ready (on phone or paper copy) so boarding is super fast and you can enjoy the most of your cruise.
4. Food and Drinks – There is a cash bar on the boat. There is no food available so please make sure to eat before coming. No outside food permitted.
5. Cruise is on rain or shine.
6. The boarding time is 30 minutes prior to your scheduled time. For example, if the time on your ticket says 7:30pm. The boarding is from 6:45pm – 7:20pm. Please make sure to give yourself plenty of time to find the boat. You MUST be boarded 10 min before the departure time (your feet must be on the boat 10 min prior to departure time). Simply being in line 10 min before boarding time means you are late!
7. Have fun!
8. Returning Customer Discount – Please use promo code “BackAgain” to get a discount on your next cruise. Tickets will be only $12/ticket.